Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Day 25: Vino

Today, May 16th, is my 19 year anniversary.  Wholly Crap!!  Hubby and I have been together for 22 years.  That is INSANE.  In some ways it seems like no time at all, and in other ways it seems like forever.  I love him, I hate him - the cycle of marriage.

We went out to dinner, didn't have a glass of wine, but I wanted one (I don't like drinking more than a few times a week - too many empty calories).  Should have.  As we were finishing dessert (carrot cake - because that is what our wedding cake was) he took a phone call, and went outside for the remainder of the meal.  The odd thing is, I really wasn't mad.  I should have been.  Maybe after all this time, I just don't put too much emphasis on one part of one meal - it's the entire life that counts.

Mazel Tov !!


No comments: