Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Chelsea is studying to be an ultrasound technician @casalomacollege. "I have been pretty sick lately and they just can't figure out what's wrong with me. I couldn't concentrate on school and I had to drop out. Once I was feeling better I decided I wanted to go into the healthcare field, and since I was a premature baby, ultrasound tech just made sense." #ultrasound #healthcare #dropout #feelingsick #drawing #treedrawing #art #arttherapy #sunset #appletree #river



via Instagram http://instagram.com/p/i4_zCsFH6e/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Chelsea, I hope you are better. Being an ultrasound technician is a good career choice. However, you should only choose an accredited sonography program to get the right training. Hope it help. If you are still looking for an accredited sonography program, please visit here.