Thursday, September 20, 2018

“Why should I make art? How is this even helping me?” In my 25+ years as a Board Certified Art Therapist I have heard this a million times. And so, I present - 5 Ways Art Therapy Improves Your Life 1. Making art stimulates your brain in new ways. 2. Making art gives you temporary distraction from the stressful $h*t in your life. 3. Making art provides you with a different language to explore your inner most feeling, fears and fantasies. 4. Making art helps you tolerate feelings of frustration and disappointment when the project is not looking the way you intended. 5. Making art can boost your self esteem when the project is looking the way you intended. Along these lines, I am finalizing a very exciting new project that I will be announcing soon. The picture is a clue! 🧐 STAY TUNED! . . . #arttherapy #art #psychology #selfimprovement #selfhelp #anxiety #depression #stress #therapy #artsupplies #crayola #mentalhealth #color


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2MOJ6ks

No comments: