Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Flying Pig!!!

This is a really funny drawing.  Or at least it was meant to be funny, but now when I look at it, the pig looks a bit angry or judgmental.

I did this drawing a few days a go, so I kind of forget what I was thinking that day.  Maybe I was feeling fat and angry about something I ate.  Could be.  Who knows?

A flying pig represents and impossibility "When pigs fly..."  There are many things in my life that feel that way right now.  Impossible.

As I am looking at this drawing more and more, I am thinking that the pig looks more determined than angry.  Maybe she is going to accomplish the impossible.  I like that interpretation a lot better than feeling fat.  I am feeling determined to turn things around in my life - both personally and financially.  Determination.  The old Billie Holiday song "Crazy He Calls Me" comes to mind.  She says, "The difficult, I'll do right now.  The impossible, will take a little while".

You go Piggy!

No comments: