Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 3: Orange


This started out with the dark center line- which was originally supposed to be grass-like, but now it feels more like an EKG (a life line). There seems to be mountains that are growing up and out of that lifeline - moving upward. Underneath I interpret this as multiple layers of Earth - very subterranean and/or tunnels.
Near the end, I was pressing really hard with the crayon to get the darker orange color, and the crayon broke. So I removed the wrapper from one half and spun it on its side to create the half circles - which now look very celestial - sun and moon like.
I am interpreting this as if there are many layers in my world - things that may still be unseen below the surface. I am feeling as if I need to start digging deeper to get to something new - get passed the superficial.
This feels a lot more positive than yesterday, and even inspirational.

No comments: