Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 13: White

Today was a very hard day. I felt very disappointed by someone that I love and trust.  I feel sad, angry, depleted and other feelings that don't have a name. I felt the opposite of yesterday's multicolored.  Today I am colorless.  I know that this too will pass, but for today, I need to respect my depleted, colorlessness.  I was really looking forward to "White" day, and I feel that I sort of wasted it, but today needed to be white on black paper.

With little energy, the image is very simple.  And that is all I have to say about that.

1 comment:

Erica. said...

Hi Pamela. Hope tomorrow is a better day. I'm a child/family therapist in Las Vegas, Nv and enjoy reading your blog. I have attended a lecture by you once and loved it! I just wanted to comment to let you know i'm out here keeping up with your crayon blogging. great idea, you are a very intelligent and inspiring person. I look forward to future blog posts... take care.