Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 18: Tickle Me Pink

Today WAS a better day...
I am lecturing today in Columbia, SC.  While the attendees of my conference on Art Therapy and Grief are creating  a collage, I do this.  I have to say, I hate this Crayola name "Tickle Me Pink".  This is a stupid name for a nice color.  One of the attendees commented that this color would make a great lipstick shade.  Maybe that is why I drew mannequin-looking heads with lips. This drawing just seemed to create itself.  Without expectations. I really like this drawing.

With just 3 hours of sleep, I am tired. Must shower and get into this comfy Hilton hotel bed. Nitey-night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice picture and title. I noticed the one mannequin is very pink (tickled by something?) and appears to be kissing a darker figure (mysterious?). While the other three figures are floating, separate and lighter colored. The darker figure is also in between the hot pink figure and the other three, possibly separating them, or maybe they are separate because of physical distance. I really like this trying to read into art. Fascinating.