Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 40: Sky Blue

Today is my daughter's 16th birthday, so I chose her favorite color.  I was inspired to draw things that she likes and has decorated her room with - peace sign, dove, heart and hand.  As I was scanning this into the computer, she saw the drawing and commented that she liked the color and the drawing (big surprise  - it's all her favorite things).

Although she did not want to  have a big party, we went for a mani-pedi and breakfast in the morning.  Than we headed down to Melrose to have a healthy organic lunch at the Urth Cafe (often a location on HBO's "Entourage") and than for a little shopping at the vintage stores. And for dinner we got dressed up and meet friends and family at Topanga's "Inn of the Seventh Ray".  I think it was a pretty successful birthday.

No comments: