Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 63: Melon

I wanted to make this look like watermelon, and it does a little bit, but that is so hard to accomplish with just one color.  I really want to use more than one color!! Now that I am looking at it, it looks like a bowl of lentil soup. (I'm not even hungry - just finished dinner - left over Indian food from last night).

I was not really motivated to draw today.  I am thinking about what I should do with all the used crayons. I have been saving them all - most are broken and many have the wrappers removed. I want to melt them together and make some final project.  I am thinking of one giant multicolored crayon.  Or maybe I should create (or purchase) a mold of some kind.

I need your suggestions...

Bonus:  for some reason I have TWO more crayons left in my box.  I am thinking that I must have picked up some crayon from another stash early on (I do believe that I have two "Red Violet" drawings).  Anyhow, you all get an extra day!  Yeah!

No comments: