Friday, March 11, 2011

Letter to Crayola Company

I sent a letter to the Crayola company, just to let them know that I was using their product in my Art Therapy project.  I received a response in less than 24 hours.  Crayola gets big points for customer service.

Here is there reply....

Dear Pamela,

Thank for your e-mail and introduction to your blog, Art Therapy by Pamela Hayes.  We are happy to learn that you are featuring Crayola 64-count crayon colors each day.  Our company receives hundreds of letters and e-mails each week.  Most are inquiries for product information.  Few people take the time to write and share their thoughts and experiences with us.  I will forward your blog and information to those responsible for monitoring our social media program.

Again, we appreciate your contact.  Best wishes for a colorful future, Pamela!

Colorfully yours,

Kristina Lomax
Consumer Affairs Representative
CRAYOLA

No comments: