Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 52: Granny Smith Green


Okay, so today is St. Patrick's Day, so I felt obligated to choose a green crayon.  But yesterday was green also, so I fought against it for awhile.  In the end I went with the last green left in the box.  I am down to just about a dozen crayons - they are dwindling quickly.  Today I am feeling a little sad about this project ending  in less than two weeks.  I AM considering the next project.  Oh yes, there WILL be another project.  And that is all I have to say about that right now.

I could not really narrow down my thoughts to one cohesive concept.  This is very disjunct. So I ended up with four shamrock clovers, three Appletinis and a Granny Smith apple (To be sung to the tune of  "12 Days of Christmas").  I did not even know that there was a Crayola crayon named Granny Smith apple yesterday when I blogged.

This is very basic, very literal - the opposite of being metaphorically deep. Am I running out of things to draw?

I'm tired today.  Had a hard time sleeping last night.  After about an hour of tossing and turning, I turned the light back on and started to read my book, Saving Max by Antoinette van Heugten .  Than I got really swept up in the story, and finished the book.  By that time it was 2am.  This Daylight Savings Time has really screwed me up this year.  Time to sleep - hopefully.

(Appletini!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just finished Saving Max! Great book...scary ending though! Made it to your seminar in Fort Wayne. Learned alot!